Client: Miami Dade County Public Schools (MDCPS)
Category: CIVIL ENGINEERING
ADA was the Specialty Project Consultant for Civil Engineering Services for Miami-Dade County Public Schools for four consecutive contracts. Below are projects ADA worked on during these contracts.
• Maintenance Materials & Facilities Operations Center (12525 NW 28th Avenue) & John H. Schee
• Transportation Center (2755 NW 122nd Street) – Impact Analysis Study of the North Corridor Metrorail Extension Project
• Young Women’s Preparatory – Providing studies, reports and data analysis in resolving drainage issues
• Gulfstream Elementary – Water distribution system replacement.
• West Lab Elementary – Sewer design and conversion project.
• Tropical Elementary School – Design services to install new irrigation system
• Jane Roberts K-8 Center – Design services to install new storm drainage system for playfields as well as new irrigation system
• North Dade Middle School – Providing engineering report and cost estimate for miscellaneous repairs and upgrades
• State School “P1” – Preparation of cost estimate for constructing a local road on portions of MDCPS property on NW 114th Avenue in City of Doral
• Lindsey Hopkins – Design and construction administration for drainage improvements project.